Visit with commentary by audio system (in each room):
- approx. one hour for the castle, the silk farm and the silk ecomuseum in the coolness of the rooms, and panoramic view from the parapet walkway;
- at the end of the visit, meet the ghost in the dungeon!
- differents medieval animations in the medieval park: Trebuchet shot, smithy and the biggest trebuchet in the world.
Covid-19: Sanitary rules implemented for reopening:
- Provision of hydro-alcoholic gel at several places on the site (entry and exit from the visit, entry and exit from the site, shop, snack bar, medieval park)
- Staff will wear masks and disinfect their hands between each client.
- 1 person per family in the queue with respect for the distance meter, the rest of the family will wait a little further to go in after hand disinfection.
- The number of people per visit will be greatly reduced.
- The site and items touched by visitors will be disinfected regularly.
- Explanatory posters on our hygiene rules will be placed throughout the site.
- Snack service to take away with respect for strict hygiene rules.
download the visit plan before your visit
A shop for silk products and souvenirs:
The shop offers a wide variety of items such as silk scarves, ties, countless swords and shields, regional products, lavender cosmetics, soft toys, jewelry, souvenirs (postcards, pens) , magnets, mugs, etc ...), as well as books.
A shady terrace, possibly with snacks available: cold drinks, coffee, tea, ices, waffles, pizza …..
Picnic area and free parking in shade
Accommodation : Gites Lou Castel - La Bergerie de la Lauze